Monday, March 14, 2016

Puerto Rican Rice and beans. (Arroz y habichuelas)

                                   

              This is my favorite meal. As a young kid living in New York City, My mom would cook us a meal of rice and beans. She would add some seasoning and I was ready to partake of a delicious meal. This meal can be excellent to eat along with some tomatoes, lettuce and avocado. Add some dressing of your choice and you got an outstanding meal. You can, also, eat it with chicken, steak (My favorite) or pork chops. Everyone in life has a favorite meal and this is one of them. I can eat this every day and not get tired. So, give yourself a treat and have some arroz y habichuelas (Rice and beans) and enjoy!
                        Shop Online at BestBuy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment